Information about personal identification
Werkgeversneltest.nl may collect information from visitors in various ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit the website, register, place an order, sign up for the newsletter, fill out a form or use other services on the website. Users may be asked for information such as name, e-mail address, address details, telephone number(s) and credit card information. Werkgeversneltest.nl only collects personal information from users who voluntarily provide this information to us. Users can always refuse to provide such data, accepting that this will prevent them from performing any activities on the website.
Information about non-personal identification
Werkgeversneltest.nl collects non-personal information about users when they interact with our website. Non-personal information includes information such as browser, operating system and other technical information about the user’s connection to the website.
Web browser cookies
Use of the information
Werkgeversneltest.nl collects and uses (personal) information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information provided from the user helps us to answer customer questions faster and better.
- To improve and/or personalize the user experience
- Information can be used to understand how users (as a group or individually) use the services offered on the website.
- To improve the website
- To process payments
- Payment information is only shared with parties that are necessary to provide this service.
- To organize a promotion, contest, survey or other feature on the website
- To send users information about products and/services that they have consented to receive.
- To send periodic emails
- Information, including e-mail address, may be used to send the user information regarding his/her order, response to questions and/or other requests. Users who have placed an order and/or signed up for the newsletter will receive information about Werkgeversneltest.nl and the products of Werkgeversneltest.nl. At the bottom of each newsletter the user will be shown a link with which he/she can unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- To send periodic emails
Protecting User Information
Werkgeversneltest.nl has taken adequate measures to collect, store, use and secure data in a correct manner against unauthorized access, alteration, display or destruction of personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored via the website.
The website is equipped with an SSL certificate.
Sharing personal information
Personal information is under no circumstances shared, sold or rented with or to third parties. Aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identifiers may be shared with trusted partners for the aforementioned purposes.
Acceptance of these terms
By using this site you agree to this policy. If you do not agree, please do not use this website.